Coaching focuses on the present, and where you want to go in the future. Rather than trying to fix the past, coaching gives you practical strategies that you can apply in your relationship right away to successfully navigate the misunderstandings and conflict that hinder you, and get your emotional needs met so that you can start enjoying being in the place where you want to be.
How Coaching Works
Coaching is designed to be client responsive. We will discuss where you are, what challenges you’re facing, and where you want to go in order to identify how best to get you there. It’s my job to get you to where you want to go, and it’s your job to show up with an open mind and a willingness to grow.
Principles of My Approach
Dating and Relationship Coaching is about helping you access your inner wisdom so you can live the life you truly want. This inner wisdom is often hidden deep within you, and I’m committed to helping you to access it. Three primary principles inform my coaching style:
1. Anything that isn’t love is a misunderstanding – Behind every action you and your partner make is a positive intention, and there is no right or wrong. Our job together will be to dissolve misunderstanding and conflict through discovering and exposing the positive intentions that underlie your actions so that you and your partner can start successfully expressing and receiving your love and appreciation for one another, and resolve your differences satisfactorily 100% of the time.
2. Men and women are so different that it would be better if we spoke different languages because then we wouldn’t think we were communicating – Truly connecting with your partner requires a mutual understanding and appreciation of where you’re both coming from – in other words, it requires effective communication. But instinctively, as the result of some biology and a lot of social conditioning, women and men speak and hear differently because they’re motivated by different things.
Teaching you what these differences are, and how to successfully navigate the Masculine and Feminine Dynamic, is a critical component to dissolving the conflicts in your relationship, and enabling you to communicate your needs in way that your partner can actually “hear.” When you start really hearing each other, you will gain an appreciation for your partner’s different and complimentary perspective in a new and deeper way, and that’s when all of the juicy stuff starts happening and you can shift your partnership out of survive and into THRIVE.
3. YOU are the architect of your own happiness – Emotion Matters! Sometimes we get so caught up in the demands and pressures of life that we forget to “take care of me.” Sometimes we get so frustrated that we forget that it’s not our partner’s job – it’s not anybody else’s job – to make us happy, because only WE can control the way we’re feeling. This is great news because it means that you have a choice about what you focus on, and you have the power to change all of your experiences for the better.
When you find yourself getting caught up in a negative feeling, change the channel. Take time to focus on what feels good, and revisit the subject from a different angle. It sounds easy, but this is the place where coaching becomes especially effective because I provide you with a sounding board, and an objective perspective from which you can gain clarity for yourself about what’s going on, where your challenges lie, and where you want to go. We’ll work on identifying your personal triggers, and devise customized strategies for you to change the channel, and get to the positive and loving place you want to come from.
Whether you’re already in a relationship or just starting out, this form of coaching will help you experience more love, joy and peace in your life. You will gain all of the skills to be effective with your partner, with your family and at work. When your relationships are working, you’ll have more fun too!
Why Choose Me
I want success stories. I’ve spent 19 years successfully coaching relationship-oriented men and women to have winning relationships. I work with individuals and couples who are ready to meet and receive their life partner, and deepen that partnership into a joyful relationship. I specialize in dissolving the shields between you and love, helping you to clarify your relationship goals, leverage the law of attraction principles, and communicate effectively with the opposite sex to create relationships that are both functional and satisfying.
My Qualifications Include:
- 19 Years of Coaching Experience (Learn More Here)
- Licensed Relationship Coach, Relationship Coaching Institute
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Health Certified Master Practitioner and Trainer
- Licensed Core Transformation Leader
- Spiritual and Vibrational Life Coach
- PAX Programs Licensed Partner (the creators of the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women Workshop series)
- Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology
- Bachelors Degree in Family Studies and Human Development
If you’re ready for results – ready to turn things around – I would encourage you to schedule a Complimentary Relationship Breakthrough Session to discuss where you are, what you want, and how I can help.
If we choose to work together, my 90 Day programs are designed to custom-fit your situation and produce results in your dating or relating experiences right away.
If we decide not to work together, you’ll still have gotten value from the call and so you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
(Benefits of a Complimentary Relationship Breakthrough Session)