Educational Audio Series, Action Guides, and Weekly Live Mentoring Calls
Are you tired of spending your life as a ping pong ball bouncing back and forth between wanting to be in a relationship and swearing them off?
I’m guessing you’re here because today’s one of the days you want to be in one.
Or maybe you’re in a relationship and it’s spiraling downward at the speed of light and you don’t know what to do. You’re trying not to make the same mistakes again, but it’s not going very well.
I know what you’re going through. I was there myself throughout my 20’s and 30’s. One relationship after another ending in frustration.
I had been led to believe that men and women are exactly the same. In fact, if you had said we were different, I would have looked at you like you were the crazy one.
But today, I have a different point of view. Men and women are so different that we’d be better off if we actually spoke different languages, because then we wouldn’t think we were communicating. Just think about it.
I was shocked when I learned about the differences, not because they are difficult, but because they made so much sense, and explained a lot.
How many times have you thought something was going one way, and then it turned out it was completely different than you’d thought?
It happens all the time, every single day. The jokes about it abound, but that does nothing but lighten or fix the situation.
How many times have you been hurt by something your partner did? Or become angry and frustrated?
We are biologically wired differently, and unless you understand those differences, you’re likely to keep making the same mistakes over and over again.
That’s why I created The Relationship Navigation System. It comes with convenient, on-demand relationship training audios and action guides that fit your pace and your lifestyle. It also comes with WEEKLY LIVE mentoring calls where we cover one topic from the program. That way, if you need additional exploration into a topic, you’ll get my support. It is also a powerful way to learn because you not only get feedback from me, you hear how others, men and women, are integrating the information. This helps you get the learning into body so you can use your new skills!
It is through learning and integrating your new understanding into your life that you’ll create the foundation you need for a great relationship.
This program is for men and women, single and partnered. It’s filled with information and stories explaining how the masculine and feminine dynamic works in your relationship and beyond.
I can guarantee that I would not be married if I didn’t know this information. I’ve spent my whole life trying to get relationships right, and the past 9 years have been amazing, not because we never have a problem, we do. Instead, we have the right tools and information to use to resolve problems when they inevitably show up. Which I promise they will.
What People Are Saying
What clients are telling me about their experience with the Relationship Navigation System:
“Always great attending your calls, what I love about the tips and techniques you teach is that we can apply them in our daily life. Reading books, magazines or some of the workshops out there, tell you more about what you want to hear not what you can apply. Working with you changed my approach, my opinion about men, it helped me with my dad’s relationship, my colleagues’ relationship and I am so much better at sorting during dating Working with you was one of the best investments I did in my life. Thank you so much for everything and for always inviting me to attend your calls and to share my stories, experiences, new learnings…” C.S. Lebanon
“I’m so grateful I met you, Kimi, what perfect timing! I’m really enjoying the materials…between your audio cd’s, the workbooks, and the mentoring calls, I feel like I’ve already made big changes and am looking at things from a different perspective.” ~ J.H. Santa Rosa, CA
“We listened to the sex audio together. It was fantastic! You are soooooo talented with these audios. We each had some “ah-ha moments” during the audio.” ~ K.C. & C.C., SF Bay Area
“I love the audios. They put so much of what we’ve already heard into such simple and understandable terms. You do a masterful job at communicating your message. I’m so glad I found you.” ~ L. R., Napa
“I really appreciate the way you make it interesting, safe and fun to explore ourselves on these calls. They are far less intimidating and intense than seeing a couples counselor, yet they offer the same opportunities for introspection, clarity and accountability as typical counseling; sometimes more!” ~ Madrone, Seattle
“Kimi Avary coaches with compassion and without judgement for both men and women wanting to improve their relationship. She helped my boyfriend and I move to a deeper level of understanding and communication with tools, experience and insight which has allowed our relationship to continue to expand and grow. I highly recommend Kimi for any couple wanting to take their relationship to the next level.” ~ Nina, Los Angeles
The Relationship Navigation System ~ Topics
- Instinct and Spirit: Being at Choice – I define instinct as our hard-wired, default mode and Spirit as about being at Choice. Learn to discern between the two and stop getting tripped up in creating love.
- Masculine and Feminine Energy: Their Impact – Get clarity about the masculine and feminine instincts driving us. Arrive in the partnership we truly desire by understanding what is happening between men and women.
- Commitment: How It Really Works for Men and Women – Men and women commit differently. Be able to read the signs your partner or prospective partner is giving you.
- Two Kinds of Attraction – Instinctual attraction never makes great relationships. Learn here how to attract the right kind of partner and stop struggling needlessly.
- The Sex Deal – Men and women relate to sex differently and often are on different pages. This can affect our relationships in devastating ways. Eliminate the pain and learn the underlying health and relationship benefits of sex. Explore how to make great deals around sex, even if you have different timing and desires.
- Feeling Safe – Much of our behavior comes from whether or not we feel safe. Safety for men and women is entirely different. See each other’s behaviors clearly and compassionately and create a powerful foundation of trust.
- The 25% Rule– Expecting your partner to complete you is a common problem. It puts too much pressure on the relationship. Create balance that works.
- Energy Mastery: The Law of Attraction – Thoughts create your focus, and your focus create the feelings you experience in your relationship. You can learn to distinguish which feelings are beneficial and which are not.
- Criticism to Appreciation – Criticism is the number one killer in relationships. Understanding your partner’s perspective will help you move toward expressing appreciation consistently.
- The Platinum Rule – The 5 A’s: Attention, Appreciation, Acceptance, Allowing and Affection – These are the foundations of great relationships. Mastering these by exploring what you and your partner need and then consciously delivering them is the Platinum Rule for Relationship Success.
- Expressing What You Need: Make Effective Deals – Learn to make deals that not only work but that inspire a win/win experience. Compromise can often lead to overall relationship dissatisfaction.
- Fighting Fair – Have a strategy for “fighting fair.” Learn to turn down the heat, work through disagreements and return to the foundation of love.
- Radical Love – Dynamic skills for navigating deep, lasting, enlivening, and co-creative love.